One of our favorite summertime beverages! Nothing is better than waking up in the morning to a nice COLD glass of this JUICE. We will show you in the video below how to make this delicious watermelon, coconut oil mixture.
There are many health benefits of organic watermelon. Watermelon has large amounts of Vitamin C, magnesium, fiber, calcium, protein, and potassium. In the juicy meat flesh, carotenoids and phytonutrients (Iycopene) also lurk...
Lycopene has been linked to cancer prevention. Lycopene has been shown to significantly reduce the risks of prostate, breast, colon, lung, and endometrial cancer.
We also buy seeded watermelons and grind their black seeds to nothing! The black seeds are consumable and are ACTUALLY healthy to eat. They CONTAIN magnesium, phosphorous, iron, potassium, sodium, copper, manganese, and zinc!!
[ VIDEO BELOW ]
- Cut organic seeded watermelon in HALF.
- Scoop out the red meat AND black seeds of half watermelon. Put this RED MEAT in a blender. Scoop ALL red meat out of half seeded watermelon.
- Begin to blend the watermelon.
- After the watermelon has liquefied... put some organic coconut oil in the blender. We put 3 - 5 tablespoons in...
- Blend the organic coconut oil with the watermelon juice.
- Blend the mixture until everything is smooth.
- Pour watermelon coconut juice in container and consume!